Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kevin's big news is that, with this most recent transfer, he is a senior companion. He doesn't feel ready and here are a few of his comments.

Estoy tan preocupado porque yo soy compañero mayor este cambio. No tengo muchas experiencias y estoy muy nervioso a ser la persona que va elegir que vamos hacer y como ayudar nuestro barrio. ... yo tengo solomiente 5 [meses] y yo no se mucho español. Soy preocupado para mis investigadores, los miembros, la asistencia, mi compañero y no siento listo para ser compañero mayor. Yo tengo una grande responsabilidad para la obra misional aqui en mi barrio y no tengo mucho conocimiento sobre que cosas que necisito hacer.

(I am very worried because I am senior companion this transfer. I don't have much experience and I am very nervous to be the person who chooses what we are going to do and how to help our ward. I only have five months [on my mission] and I don't know much Spanish. I am worried for my investigators, the members, the attendance, my companion and I don't feel ready to be senior companion. I have a great responsibility for the missionary work here in my ward and I don't have much knowledge about the things that I need to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment