Monday, February 15, 2010

It seems my strategy worked. Kevin sent four pictures this week.


I'm guessing Kevin is fond of papusas as they seem to the most common theme showing up in his pictures. The two ladies in the middle have a special place in his heart as they were a a good source of papusas.


This is where they study. I'm sure there is a story behind his name and hearts being on the wall but I don't know what it is.



I'm guessing there might be a mosquito or two where Kevin is.



This pciture shows the bathroom in his current residence. You will note the toilet in the lower left corner. He is pleased to have room for his knees when using the facilities - unlike his previous residence. The tub or sink behind him comes in handy when they don't have running water, as they are able to use the stored water to bathe.














No comments:

Post a Comment