Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kevin isn't finding time to take and/or send pictures so I thought I would embarrass him into it. I chose this picture because it reflects some of his earliest efforts at preparing for his mission. In this case, he is receiving a lesson on baptism from his sister, Laura.

His letter this week let us know he is doing better. He says his companion is learning fast. They had more investigators at church than they anticipated. They have been able to teach a fair amount and they attended a multi-zone conference where he was able to see some missionary friends.

It's time I shared his testimony again.

"I know that this is the restored church of Jesus Christ and that He leads and guides this church through a modern day prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and that he translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God. I am so grateful for this opportunity to bring the blessings of the restored gospel to the lives of the people in El Salvador."

No comments:

Post a Comment