Monday, August 23, 2010

Kevin is training again. I can't remember if this is his 3rd or 4th time. His new companion is Elder Perez from Guatemala. Kevin has had short companions but Elder Perez seems to beat them all.

Having seen Kevin's companions, all of whom are descended from Lamanites, I have withdrawn my criticism of Arnold Frieberg's depiction of the Stripling Warriors.


As you can see, although very muscular, the Stripling Warriors are quite short in comparison to Helaman and his horse. I used to suggest that the artist had made a mistake in comparative dimensions. Now I am not so sure.

On another topic...

All mothers of young men/boys will be pleased to know that Kevin provided them with a real example of why their boys should stay at piano. Kevin accompanied the stake choir at a recent stake conference as well as another missionary who sang a solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment