Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kevin was in a hurry and sent some pictures without explanations.

The first is of the van they drive.



I was able to enlarge the original picture to look at the hub cap and it appears this is a Toyota. Evidently, the church got a deal on these vans because they were ugly enough that nobody else was buying them.

Kevin's note with these two pictures was brief. It was, "Sorry no time, Picture of van i drive and house!" I'm assuming this house is where they live.


I enlarged the picture in an attempt to see if the front door was the one that had been kicked in but couldn't tell. My guess is they kicked in one on the side or in the back so as to not be seen from the street. Good guess - huh?!

Kevin said the temperature had reached 103 degrees. It would seem likely that they have high humidity. I don't see an air conditioner on this house or next to it. Maybe it is in the back. ;-) He noted that it was really hot for only being March. Maybe I won't complain about the 40 degree highs we are having.

Here is his testimony. " I know that God lives and loves us. I know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ and that we are lead by a modern day prophet and I look forward to general conference this weekend."

No comments:

Post a Comment