Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kevin has a new companion, Elder Molina. He is from Honduras but speaks English very well. Kevin is now the senior zone leader which means he will be doing much of the driving. I hope he has the transmission down.

Kevin intended to send a picture of his new companion and his trips to San Pedro for baptismal interviews but forgot to attach them to his email.

Since I don't have those pictures, I will share a picture Linda sent of her wedding along with part of the email she sent to Kevin.

Here she is with her new husband, Ron. He is a member and they were married in the church, since she has been a member less than a year.

Here is an excerpt from her email.

"I did a 13.9 mile walk with my sisters of relief society. It was part of our project to testify the hard work we can accomplish in relief society… It was a wonderful day. We walked from our chapel to the temple in Las Vegas. For the walk we wore a name tag with someone’s name on it that has inspired us. I wore your name! You were so inspirational and wonderful as my teacher. The Lord put you there in Belize for me!!! I appreciate you as you have been very instrumental in my choosing of the true church. I cannot thank you enough."


No comments:

Post a Comment